handmade gifts and crafts from China

henseliu hsco@public.xm.fj.cn
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 04:33:43 +0800

Dear sir or madam,

Glad to know you and introduce you our company as one of the leading cloisonne enamel gifts and handicrafts manufacturers in China.

We mainly produce traditional chinese handicrafts(handmade cloisonne enamel handicrafts) and handmade flowers etc, we also can source any other gifts and handicrafts made in China for you.

We are sure we can supply the crafts products in high quality and competitive price.

1.For the cloisonne enamel crafts,kindly visit our site http://www.gift-handicraft.com/cloisonne/prod.htm

Our cloisonne enamel crafts include:collectibles(buttons,beads, and medals, pins etc)/Jewelry boxes/Stationery(office stationery and smoking)/Bells/Home decorations/Christmas hangings/Enamel eggs/Thimbles/Teapot/Vases/Animals (eagles,angel butterfly, elephant etc),it is best  for decoration and as christmas gifts

And we also have many wedding products made in brass and silver.

2.Silk flowers(greenery etc). http://www.gift-handicraft.com/flower/3.htm

If you are interested in our products,kindly visit our web site http://www.gift-handicraft.com
and feel free to contact us for more information.

Best Regards!

Hense Liu/International Business Dept. Manager
Tcilee Gift Industry Group Co.,Ltd
Beijing zhaogezhuang Cloisonne Factory Co.,Ltd
Tel:86-592-2398610  Fax: 86-592-2398610
E-mail: hsco@public.xm.fj.cn
http://www.gift-handicraft.com