Henry's todo

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:44:51 -0800

> Truly I have been busy doing silly work stuff and haven't done much
> of any thing.

You clearly need more help :-)

> Also you didn't mention the GMP stuff, both switching to GMP 3.* and
> also adding the missing INT operations.

I didn't mention lots of stuff I have on your todo :-) that I rate a
lower priority.  I just gave you the top 5.  I may be doing the GMP
stuff soon enough myself.  Alain Deutsch sent me some changes that
they have made to 20000906 (the version they use at PolySpace) which
include adding IntInf.gcd.  I plan to incorporate that stuff at some
point.

> What is the current idea on when the next release is going to
> happen?

I bet we're 1-2 months away.