bug RSSA backend

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:51:29 -0800

> > rssa branch via  cvs update -j BASE [files]...  ; although, I wouldn't do
>
> Sorry, that should be  cvs update -d HEAD [files]...

I did a "cvs update -j HEAD" from within both the lib and mlton dirs
of the rssa branch without any obvious ill effects.  I didn't check in
the changes because I think it will create spurious conflicts when we
merge the rssa branch back into the main trunk.  At this point, I
think we're about to do the merge, so it's not worth it.  BTW, I just
tried a merge ("cvs update -j rssa" from within the main trunk) as an
experiment and it only had a few minor conflicts.