[MLton-devel] Re: Question

Matthew Fluet Matthew Fluet <fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU>
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:07:16 -0400 (EDT)

It came straight to mtf9@cornell.edu;
That's where my @soureforge.net email goes; and since fluet is listed at
the top of the MLton.sourceforge.net page, I assume it was a case of
mouse-clicking through to a mailto: link.

BTW, in looking up what my sourceforge settings were, I happened to notice
that MLton is #5 on the top downloads today! And ranked #20 over the past
7 days!
                               DLs     Previous Rank  Rank Change
20 MLton Standard ML Compiler  15869   32             Up 12

Now, if only we had 15,000 people actually using the compiler.