[MLton-devel] Successfully ported MLton to FreeBSD

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:42:29 -0700

> I've successfully ported MLton to FreeBSD (tested with 4.5).

Great!  I checked in your patches.

We'd be interested to hear the details of what you did. Are you
running a cross compiler from Linux to FreeBSD or did you actually
manage to cross compile MLton itself to run on FreeBSD?  Do you have a
version of MLton running on FreeBSD that can self compile to fixpoint
and pass the regression tests?  If so, could you package up a binary
tgz (or whatever package format FreeBSD uses) that we could
distribute?

Thanks for the port.