Cygwin cross compiler

Anoq of the Sun anoq@HardcoreProcessing.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:26:39 +0100

Stephen Weeks wrote:

> Hi Anoq.  There are some experimental RPMS for the cross compiler at
>
>         http://www.sourcelight.com/MLton/EXPERIMENTAL/
>
> There is a new section in the user guide that explains how to install
> and use the cross compiler.  Please try it out and send any comments
> or bug reports to us.  Thanks.

Thanks a lot! I've tried to install the binary, but I can't figure
out where it gets installed. I've removed the old mlton files in
/usr/local/bin/ but now nothing seems to appear anywhere when I
install the binary .rpm. When compiling the source I get some
complaints with MLton.Exn.history unbound variable when compiling
with the lastest of my own modified version.

I should mention that I'm not running on a Red Hat system but a Debian
system.

Any ideas? :)

Cheers
--