[MLton-devel] Fwd: C back end for MLton

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:16:46 -0800

> Since Stephen has set things up for the C back end to generate code
> that can be compiled on Sparc's, this definitely is a solved
> problem.

Actually, it was Alain that did that.  And sadly, the changes haven't
made it back to our sources.  Initially, it was part of my current
contract with PolySpace to merge their Sparc changes back, but we've
since agreed on a change of direction, and it doesn't look like it
will happen ... unless somebody else finds some other funds to hire me
or someone else to do it.