[MLton-devel] MLton at Purdue

Suresh Jagannathan suresh@cs.purdue.edu
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:31:03 -0500

Talk went pretty well, and Brad became excited afterwards.  He'd
like to use MLton for various wavelet problems he's working on.
The urops didn't go so well, and pretty much vanished.  It's been a
struggle to get TAs willing to work with me on developing a
MLton-based compiler course, even though I was willing to structure the
class along Appel's book for starters.  I'm hoping I can attract
some students next term.

-- Suresh