[MLton-devel] Fwd: C back end for MLton

Alain Deutsch deutsch@polyspace.com
Mon, 04 Nov 2002 22:31:28 +0100

--------------090204070309070203040801

Stephen Weeks a =E9crit:

>>Were there very many changes to make it work on Sparc?  I assume that i=
t was
>>all 64-bit Sparc, right?
>>   =20
>>

>I haven't seen the code and know nothing.
>
>Alain, could you comment on your Sparc port?
> =20

Sure. It was a straightforward 32 bits port, with only the C back-end.
The main points were C libraries, data alignment matters and some SML=20
libraries (the OS interface).

--------------090204070309070203040801

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Stephen Weeks a &eacute;crit:<br>
 cite="mid15814.56928.639868.340707@gargle.gargle.HOWL">
    <pre wrap="">Were there very many changes to make it work on Sparc?  I assume that it was
all 64-bit Sparc, right?
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
I haven't seen the code and know nothing.

Alain, could you comment on your Sparc port?
  </pre>
Sure. It was a straightforward 32 bits port, with only the C back-end.<br>
The main points were C libraries, data alignment matters and some SML libraries
(the OS interface).<br>