[MLton-devel] pointers and MLton/SMLNJ

Simon Helsen Simon Helsen <shelsen@computer.org>
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 19:02:36 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, Stephen Weeks wrote:

>Well, let us know if you have problems rebuilding MLton with the fix,
>and if so, I can package up an experimental rpm/tgz for you.

thanks for that, but at the moment I work only in SML/NJ. The reason I
want(ed) to know how and if MLton.eq works is that I implement MLOPE such
that it compiles and works at least under SML/NJ(interactive) and
MLton(batch).  I do not want to use a feature that only works one of these
systems.  However, I am still strugling with memoization while developing
in SML/NJ and do not spend time on porting to MLton. I assume that MLton
has a new release by the time I adapt MLOPE to compile/run under MLTon. If
not, I'll get back to you.