[MLton-devel] Re: MLtno Debain buildd problem report

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:30:01 -0800

> or you can have *just* version 20021028.1, with no ...-1.  like, say,
> kernel-package.  but i recommend the former so you can make tiny mods
> to the debian part without uploading a whole new tarball.

I finally got around to rebuilding Debian packages for MLton with the
right file names (I hope).  Could you please upload mlton_20021122* to
the Debian archive?  You can either get the packages from the web at:

or by using the following script:

#!/bin/sh

version='20021122'
site='osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge'

for s in -1.dsc .orig.tar.gz -1.diff.gz -1_i386.changes -1_i386.deb; do
	wget "http://$site/mlton/mlton_$version$s"
done

I'm still proceeding through the Debian new maintainer process, but at
the current rate, I would guess it'll be another couple of months
before I'm allowed to upload.

Thanks for the upload.