[MLton-devel] Porting from Moscow ML

Matthew Fluet fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:59:16 -0400 (EDT)

> Sounds great.  Although I would prefer 30 seconds to 1 minute :-).  It
> will cut the time to run all the benchmarks almost in half.  Are you

Alright.  To be honest, I'd prefer some setting in the benchmark program
that could set the length of each benchmark, but that get's fairly
difficult to do in a reasonable way, with the idea of changing problem
sizes when appropriate.

> thinking of doing it today?  I was hoping to run all the benchmarks
> with the new release this weekend.

Err, no.  I'm actually away from Cornell until next week.
Probably not till sometime next week.