[MLton-devel] mGTK for MLton

Ken Friis Larsen kfl@it.edu
07 Apr 2003 21:12:29 +0100

Hi Guys.

Thanks a lot for the quick replies.

Matthew Fluet <fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU> writes:
> > When I try to make from the topdir I get the following errors:
>
> Sorry, that's my fault.

OK

> But, you've added the essential fix.

That's good to know.

Stephen Weeks <sweeks@sweeks.com> writes:
> When building from clean CVS sources, you can do 'make bootstrap',

Ah, an other good thing to know.

Stephen Weeks <sweeks@sweeks.com> writes:
> > We do use (simplified) SML/NJ .cm files for dependencies and I don't
> > always remember to rebuild the mlton.cm and mlton-stubs.cm files.  I'll
> > checkin their updated versions shortly.
>
> Hmmm.  I see that I checked in this fix back on April 1.  Ken, you
> must not have the latest CVS.

I *do* have the latest CVS that SF want to dish out.  But you are
talking about the mlton.cm and mlton-stubs.cm files (which you fixed
on April 2[1]) whereas I'm talking about the mlton-stubs-1997.cm file.

--Ken

[1] http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/mlton/mlton/mlton/mlton-stubs.cm.diff?r1=1.15&r2=1.16