[MLton-devel] request for better implementation of IO.Io

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:32:19 -0700

> I generally try to stick to Debian packages when possible,
> and the most recent `testing' upgrade to Debian is 20021122.
> It might be possible to work more closel6y with your Debian
> maintainer to get the lag times down...

Actually, I build the Debian packages.  But I'm not the official
Debian maintainer because I haven't yet passed through their "new
maintainer" processing.  All that really means is that I can't upload
packages to the Debian servers -- I have to poke Barak when I want
that to happen.  I've been meaning to do that since 20030312, but
haven't gotten around to it.

In fact, you can grab the Debian package that I built for 20030312 at
http://mlton.org/download.html if you want.  Even though it's not an
official package, it should still work.