[MLton-devel] front end

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:00:12 -0700

Hi Jesper, I saw your post on Advogato regargding MLton

	http://www.advogato.org/recentlog.html

I wanted to let you know that regarding the front end, I am currently
working on a new front end as my highest priority project.  It's
certainly a few months out, but hopefully no more than that.  I hope
to have a version available for testing, at least for the core,
sometime in September.

If you have any other thoughts on stuff you might like to work on in
MLton, please send mail.  Or if you would like a suggestions, we have
lots of ideas (in addtion to what's on the projects page).