[MLton-devel] Re: [Twelf-developer] Twelf and MLton

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:17:52 -0600

Here  is something I saw on some Linux newsgroups about the Red Hat 8.1 glibc
problems.  There isn't any indication of what the errno problem is, but  more
importantly  it  isn't  clear  if it is going to get `fixed' by Red Hat or we
will have to work around it.