[MLton-devel] errno problem

Henry Cejtin MLton@mlton.org
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 19:30:02 -0600

Yes, the reference to __errno_location is in what I see as well, and that
is just what I would expect given what the errno macro expands in to.
There seemed to be some hint that the new glibc had changed the numbering for
errno values, but that would seem rather insane since it would break
any pre-compiled binaries that look at errno.
Did you re-create the problem under 8.1 yet?
re vmware, it is nice, but the memory you give to one emulated system is always
taken, and even on my new 2 gig machine (coming this Wednesday) I'm not
willing to give up that much space.