[MLton-devel] -profile time and the native codegen

Matthew Fluet fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:07:07 -0500 (EST)

> I'm getting segfaults when trying to write the mlmon.out file at the end
> of the program.  I assume that what is checked into the source tree works
> without exhibiting that bug.

I looked at this again real quickly.  I'm getting segfaults (due to an
invalid MLton.Profile.Data.t being passed to MLton_Profile_Data_write)
during the atExit code, with the sources currently checked into CVS.  Odd,
because I don't think anything has changed in the CVS tree since I updated
yesterday morning and profiled the new IO.  Can anyone else confirm this
behavior?