[MLton-devel] experimental MLton version with profiling

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:50:26 -0800

Hi Norman. I thought you might be interested to try our newest
experimental version of MLton, version 20030130, available at

	https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=50419

This version has support for the latest basis library spec and for
source-level time and allocation profiling.  It doesn't have space
profiling yet, but we're thinking about it.  I thought you might have
something you would like to try the time or allocation profiling on in
the meantime.

We would be grateful for any feedback you could provide on this
version of MLton, and especially on the new features, since we are
planning to do a public release soon.

Thanks.