[MLton-devel] CPU utilization

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 16:30:38 -0500

It really is too bad (sorry, I can't resist) that the MLton library isn't
more documented.
As to what was going on, I have seen cases where mpg123 gets hung up when it
can't open the sound device, and since it uses many children to do stuff, that
would be a partial explanation.
The amusing thing about these tapeworms is to realize just how fast our
machines are these days.  For the last 2 months you only got to use 1/2 of it
and didn't notice until now.