[MLton-devel] Re: MLton on Debian

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:29:15 -0700

> > Henry's guess is that this indicates some kind of hardware or VMware
> > problem (I run Debian on a VMware machine).  I am more inclined to
>
> Barf!
>
> My money's on Henry.

You guys were right!  It was a VMware bug.  Pretty scary -- though
it's the first I've encountered in 4 years, so I guess I can't
complain too much.

Anyways, I tried moving my Debian VMware world to another machine and
saw the same problems.  So, I tried upgrading to the latest version of
VMware, and the problems have now vanished.

Thanks for all the help.