[MLton-devel] bugfix release

Matthew Fluet fluet@cs.cornell.edu
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:05:54 -0400 (EDT)

> There were enough serious problems with the 20030711 release (see the
> changelog) that I would like to put out a bugfix release, today if
> possible.  I've fixed everything I know of.  Does anyone know of any
> other problems or reasons to wait a few more days?

Nope, I've only got 64bit Int for x86-codegen in the works, but that is
still a ways off.  (The large array bug was motivated by trying to
understand how the C-codegen dealt with something I don't have a good
handle on doing in the x86-codegen.  Namely, that the subscript in an
Int64.int array needs to be multiplied by two.)