[MLton-devel] getting added to distributions

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:06:27 -0700

> Feedback to SUSE distribution:
> 	http://www.suse.de/cgi-bin/feedback.cgi
>
> Mandrake:
> 	http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/cookerdevel.php3
> 	http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/flists.php3
> 	http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/frpmapps.php3
>
> Gentoo:
> 	fill out a form in their Bugzilla database pointing to your software:
> 		http://bugs.gentoo.org/

Thanks Henry.  I took a look at all those, and my conclusion is that
for Mandrake and Gentoo it would not be worth the effort to figure out
all of the packaging details necessary to submit a package until we
have some demand.  For SUSE I went ahead and submitted feedback
suggesting that they add the MLton rpms to their dist.