[MLton-devel] FFI real as float? Also a note to Anoq.

Matthew Fluet fluet@cs.cornell.edu
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:21:14 -0400 (EDT)

> So, I guess I don't have the entire compiler on the top of my head. ;-)
> It shouldn't take long to fix it.

I just checked in the updated x86-codegen and most of the work for a full
Real32.  The commit should be emailed, but I need to run now.  I just
wanted to add that the mods for Real32 are untested on Sparc.