[MLton-devel] ICFP contest?

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:19:12 -0700

> Yikes, a year has passed.  I see that the ICFP contest starts June 28th.
> I don't know if I have time.  Are we going to skip another year?

I have time and would like to do it.  I propose a team consisting of
me, Henry, Matthew, and Neal.  The contest starts at 5:00 PDT on
Friday, Jun 27 and ends at 5:00 PDT on Monday, Jun 30.  I have the
whole 72 hours free.  How much time do y'all have?

FYI, here is the link.

	http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/groups/icfpcontest/