[MLton-devel] cvs commit: support for multiple integer, real, and word sizes

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:10:12 -0700

> where someone could concentrate on working on the C-codgen support

I believe that the C-codegen support is already there.  I just needed
the appropriate macros in c-chunk.h.  The only thing that I know is
missing is Int64_mulCheck.  I don't know how to check for overflow.
For all the smaller sizes, it's easy -- just bump up to a bigger size
and do the multiply.  Any suggestions for Int64?