[MLton-devel] release of MLton with _export

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:35:22 -0700

Hi Mike.  I wanted to let you know about our latest experimental
release of MLton, 20030625, available at
http://www.mlton.org/experimental/.  This release includes our latest
facility for calling SML from C.  Now in SML you can say

_export "foo": real * char -> int;

to export a function "foo" for calling from C.  See the user guide for
details.

Hopefully this simplifies the FFI stuff enough to not be a hinderance
to your OpenGL interface.