[MLton-devel] RE: calling SML from C in MLton

Mike Thomas miketh@brisbane.paradigmgeo.com
Thu, 1 May 2003 15:42:18 +1000

Hi again.

I just realised I could break at the address thrown out in the stack dump:

(gdb) break *4411336
Breakpoint 1 at 0x434fc8: file gc.c, line 359.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /c/lang/source/cygwin/mlton-20030419/mllex/mllex

Breakpoint 1, 0x00434fc8 in copy (src=0x632f6563 <Address 0x632f6563 out of
boun
ds>, dst=0x69776779 <Address 0x69776779 out of bounds>, size=1819094894) at
gc.c
:359
359     gc.c: No such file or directory.
        in gc.c
(gdb)

ALso just saw your other email - I'll try that too.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.