[MLton-devel] problem with MLton meeting this month

Matthew Fluet fluet@cs.cornell.edu
Wed, 7 May 2003 09:09:29 -0400 (EDT)

While I don't have that many commitments over the summer, if I take a big
hit on juggling reservations, I may not be able to afford another trip.
But, it'd be a shame if we weren't all there to contribute.