[MLton-devel] MLton meeting postponed until August 1

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Fri, 9 May 2003 14:32:37 -0700

Hi guys.  I'm afraid we need to once again postpone the MLton meeting,
this time since Henry will be unavailable due to medical reasons.  We
have rescheduled once again, this time for Friday August 1, same
location.  Sorry for the late notice, and we hope to see you there.

Please feel free to continue discussion of meeting topics on the MLton
list.  It looks like there's lots of interesting stuff to talk about.