[MLton-devel] MLton-user list problem

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Mon, 12 May 2003 22:16:08 -0700

I am having problems with the MLton-user mailing list.  I received the
recent email from Vesa Norrman on Friday May 9 with subject "ffi
pointer lifetime".  I sent a response to MLton-user@mlton.org on
Friday May 9 at 10:06:40 my time.  I never received my response.  Did
anyone else?

I also see that someone else sent mail to MLton-user@MLton.org that
was forwarded to MLton-user@lists.sourceforge.net on Saturday May 10
at 04:45:04.  This was possibly another response to Vesa.  I never
received that mail either.  Did anyone else?

In looking through the archives for MLton-user, I see a couple of
other messages that made it to the archives, but that I never
received:

https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=1831663&forum_id=8561
https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=2070476&forum_id=8561

Did anyone else get those?