[MLton] Re: mGTK for MLton

Ken Friis Larsen ken@friislarsen.net
16 Nov 2003 19:55:32 +0000

Hi Stephen,

Stephen Weeks <sweeks@sweeks.com> writes:
> We haven't heard anything from you since August regarding your mGTK
> binding for MLton.

I apologise.  My laptop was stolen and I had a dissertation to
hand-in.  Two events that has an adversity effect on other projects,
especially combined.  But now I've handed in and have a new laptop.

> I wanted to check in and see how it's going.  I plan on a release of
> MLton in a month or two, and would love to be able to announce the
> presence of the mGTK interface in conjunction with the release.

Our current plan in to release mGTK version 0.9 around December 16,
2003.  This will be the first official release featuring both Moscow
ML and MLton bindings.

We shall let you know when there are any news.

Cheers,

--Ken