[MLton] Socket.connectNB on NetBSD

Jesper Louis Andersen jlouis@mongers.org
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 00:01:35 +0100

Quoting Stephen Weeks (sweeks@sweeks.com):

> Thanks to all Jesper's work and to my finally setting up a NetBSD
> machine, I am now able to run all the regressions for MLton on
> NetBSD.  After fixing one problem with Real.split, the only remaining
> failure is in socket.sml.  This fails because of strange behavior of
> Socket.connectNB, which is succeeding when it should be failing.

I will hunt this when I get the time. My problem is that I am fed
up with various other tasks right now (like installing a new mail
server for the CS department of Copenhagen, and having to swim
the university swim team up into the next league this weekend).

When this is over I intend a little hunting in the BSD network
stack.

--
j.