[MLton] better support for C pointers

Vesa A Norrman vnorrman@cc.hut.fi
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 16:35:33 +0200 (EET)

> I am interested to hear other people's thoughts.  Vesa, is there any
> functionality that you needed that isn't here?  Could you show us the
> code you already have?

I think this is enough functionality for me. You are welcome to look at my
code. I tried to access Xlib, Xt, and Motif. The code is in a state of
planning and it doesn't even work because I decided to change the names
of all the variables and structures again. I will probably get it working
again but there was a code explosion because the interfaces (of X
window system) are too complex. If you are interested in my effort, take
a look in: http://www.niksula.hut.fi/~vnorrman/XXX/
Vesa