[MLton-devel] MLton works again on NetBSD

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:25:39 -0700

> With a hack replacing `which mlton` with $(BIN)/mlton it works
> perfectly, but this does not work correctly when bootstrapping. I am
> running the regression suite now. I could try to do a suitable fix for
> this, or I could ignore it, given that I now have a working (new) build.
> Any comments?

We definitely need to find a fix.  The goal is to eventually be able
to bootstrap from clean sources on NetBSD.

Is the PATH correct when running the 'which' command?  Is which
failing to search the path?  Could this be some "rehash" problem?