[MLton-devel] Re: MLton question

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 15:10:19 -0700

> > I'm not sure if the ml-lex that comes with SML/NJ will work.
>
> It did (it appears that your mllex is just a repackaging of the ml-lex
> tool).

Yeah, there were a few changes though.  I guess they didn't hurt too
much.

> I am trying to compile 20030716; switching back to 110.42 seems to
> work (except that I hit a MLRISC bug :().

OK.  If you can't get it to work, use 110.43 with the CVS.  See
http://mlton.org/download/index.html for how to get at it.  It might
be better to work with the CVS anyways.  It will make it easier to
integrate any patches.  We try to keep the CVS in a working state.