[MLton-devel] Problem with NetBSD build really nailed down eponym.sweeks.com autolearn=no version=2.60 Spam Filtering performed by sourceforge.net. See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details. Report problems to https://sf.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=1&atid=200001

Jesper Louis Andersen jlouis@mongers.org
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 17:17:03 +0200

Quoting Henry Cejtin (henry@sourcelight.com):
> I am confused about the which you say you have on NetBSD.  Isn't the whole
> point of which to tell you what your current path would find?  It doesn't
> make any sense to depend on your using csh and having your .cshrc set things
> up.

I must say I was shocked myself, but the man-page implies it is so,
and csh doesnt merge $path and $PATH like tcsh does IIRC.

http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?which++NetBSD-current
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/usr.bin/which/

If you want to investigate further/read for yourself.

--
j.