[MLton-devel] permission to include basis library spec in MLton package

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:50:03 -0700

Hi John.  We would like to distribute the basis library HTML with
future releases of MLton.  Some users have reported problems due to
the fact that the online spec changes and is hence out of sync with a
particular release.  As per the copyright notice

	Permission to distribute the HTML document electronically on
	any medium other than the internet must be requested from the
	copyright holders by contacting the editors.

we would like your permission to do so.  Thanks.