[MLton-devel] Memory Leak in StreamIO functor

Matthew Fluet fluet@cs.cornell.edu
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:01:09 -0400 (EDT)

> > The fix you made looks fine, although it is not appearing in CVS for
> > me.
>
> Odd.  We know there are lots of problems with anonymous CVS.  Is this
> with developer or anonymous CVS?
>
> I just did a clean checkout with developer CVS and I see the fix.

Sorry, red herring.  I saw the commit email with the diffs and kept
looking for the uniq field.  But, now I looked at the log and see that you
rolled that back and used the tail field.

BTW, http://www.mlton.org/commitlog isn't being updated.