[MLton-devel] CVS checkout?

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:26:30 -0500

I clearly must be missing something obvious.  I put the correct
authorized_keys and authorized_keys2 on cvs.mlton.org (A.K.A. mlton.org)
and can now correctly log in without being asked for a password.  I then
tried a CVS checkout.  This asked for a password for
	HenryCejtin@cvs.mlton.org
which I don't get.  Note, before my environment contained CVSROOT set to
	:ext:HenryCejtin@cvs.mlton.org:/cvsroot/mlton
but I changed HenryCejtin above to henry.  Despite that, I get the above
prompt.  Not only that, but when I enter the password for me on that machine
it rejects it.
Any notion of what is going on?