[MLton-devel] accessing CVS commit log

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:58:17 -0700

I am trying to set things up so that we can have a single file that
contains one entry for each commit, so that one can easily browse all
the commits that have happened, not just the ones sent by mail.  I've
modified our CVSROOT admin files so that they always append the log
message to

	CVSROOT/commitlogs2/mlton

What I don't know how to do is to view the contents of that file.
It's not a CVS/RCS file, so I can't check it out.  And ViewCVS doesn't
seem to know about such files.

Lots of projects on the web have a similar setup where they write to
some file in CVSROOT, so this can't be hard, can it?

Any ideas?