[MLton-devel] hello

Benjamin Greene bgreene@andrew.cmu.edu
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 00:54:45 -0400

Hehe.  Yeah, I wish I had time to do it while I was still in school.
However I've still got a couple dumb requirements, a systems course (OS or
networks), and a good 3 or 4 senior English courses to complete in the
following term.  Yeah that's one term.  Sigh.  This term is all about
compilers though.  My partner and I are writing (you guessed it) in SML.

Just thought of a question for you, actually.  How does SML compiled with
MLton compare to OCaML?  I haven't used OCaML, but I get the impression
from some that it's more widely used, liked, etc.  What's your take?

--Ben

--On Monday, September 22, 2003 9:49 PM -0700 Stephen Weeks