[MLton] style guide

Suresh Jagannathan suresh@cs.purdue.edu
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:31:35 -0500

I think both a MLton Wiki and the style guide would be
nice additions.  The Wiki might be especially useful in
providing a browsable resource for new MLton users
and developers.  I tend to agree with Henry that the style
guide deserves prominence, but I think its exact location
in the user guide is less important than having something
there.