[MLton] MLton wiki

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:48:21 -0700

> I agree that there is a lot of useful information that could be
> handled by a wiki -- including the style guide.

Interesting thought.  That could work.  But it certainly won't happen
before the release.  Maybe the standalone doc for now and in the wiki
later.

> (Although, a bit of a phyrric victory to use an OCaml powered wiki.)

I don't really mind that.  Whatever tool works best.  I point out that
we do use the fine hevea/hacha tools, which are built with OCaml.

I haven't done any research into this yet, but my guess is that I
wouldn't use a home-grown wiki like the OCaml one.  I would go for
something more widely used and standard, like the MediaWiki

	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki

which is used for the biggest wiki of them all, the wikipedia.  This
isn't gonna happen until after the release, though, and there is
plenty of time for discussion.