[MLton] A4 paper in user guide

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:04:43 -0800

> Yikes, I just noticed that the user-guide.ps.gz in the Debian MLton
> (20041109-1) is A4 paper, not letter paper.  Bad.

Blech.  Well, this should be the last time that happens.  This is one
of the problems with the old way of building the documentation from
sources on each platform.  Debian is particularly annoying because the
build happens in a totally clean chroot environment, so the only fix
is to put stuff in the Makefiles to modify the appropriate config
file.

My plan for the future is to generate all documentation from the wiki
once and for all, and place the docs in source and binary packages.