[MLton] A4 vs. letter

Daniel C. Wang danwang@CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:57:36 -0500

Perhaps, I missed the beginning of the thread, but did anyone suggest just
generating A4 and letter versions of the manual at build time? Is there a
good reason not to do this?

Delaying building the manual till install time seems like asking for
trouble, as the vagaries of tex configurations are as we are all learning
very annoying.