[MLton] OpenGL

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 09:07:49 -0800

Mike, what is the status of the OpenGL port?  I'm not planning on
announcing it as part of the upcoming MLton release, but I would like
to release it sometime afterwards.  Are you about ready to hand the
code off to us?  Once we get it, I'd like to MLton-ize the signatures,
making them more consistent with the style of the other libraries we
plan to release.  This includes

  * using tupled arguments
  * renaming values (dropping the redundant prefixes)
  * using types where possible to clarify the arguments to functions

I'd also like to know what you think can be done about cleaning up the
directories in the CVS.  What is needed beyond the mlton subdirectory?
Also, the top-level Makefile is invalid and needs to be fixed or
removed.