[MLton] Re: refinement type checker for Standard ML

Frank Pfenning Frank Pfenning <fp@cs.cmu.edu>
Wed, 07 Jan 2004 12:39:51 -0500

Hi Stephen,

  yes, we have a "working" refinement checker for SML, modified from
the Kit compiler front end.  If you are interested in playing with this,
I could give you read-access to our CVS repository.  The author
is Rowan Davies <rowan@cs.uwa.edu.au>, so we would need his permission.
Unfortunately, there isn't much documentation, but there are some examples...

  Thanks also for the pointer to the experimental MLton.  Quite
a few people seem to be using the standalone Twelf server compiled
under MLton.  Personally, I won't have much time to think about this
or work on it until the end of February, but I'll see if I can get
a local volunteer.

  - Frank