[MLton] HOL on MLton

Joe Hurd joe.hurd@comlab.ox.ac.uk
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:10:03 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Stephen,

thanks for the pointer to the new version of MLton. I've downloaded
and installed it, and am now playing with it. I've immediately run
into a problem with MLton.IntInf. From the signature, I can't see any
way to construct an element of type MLton.IntInf.int! MLton 20030716
included IntInf in the signature, giving access to the fromInt
function, but MLton 20040106 doesn't appear to do this (from the
documentation). Bug?

BTW, the HOL4 developers would like to move to the new basis library,
but we can't do anything until Moscow ML supports it.

Regards,

Joe