[MLton] Welcome to Dan Wang

Daniel C. Wang danwang@CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed, 03 Mar 2004 14:56:38 -0500

Oh, I forgot how CMCat worked... I know that somewhere hiding in the SML/NJ
CM sources is a way of turn a sources.cm file into one big SML file which
unlike CMCat actually handles all the crazy CM filtering and export stuff. I
basically want to port that to MLton so we can have all the normal CM
semantics with scoping etc...

In particular I thought there was some code that took a portable graph
description and dumped out one big SML file. This is at least my
recollection last time I talked to Matthias Blume a few years back.

Well, I'm going to see if this is a weekend project or not, and feedback
anything I discover to the list. As an SML user, I just want to use CM, and
don't want to deal with having n-different compilation management systems.